At Readdle, we built Spark
to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
Spark’s mission is to simplify communication with email. People use email to communicate at work and run businesses. This is a unique chance to become a part of the team that aims to build the future of business email.
In this role, you'll partner closely with main stakeholders to understand how each role fits into Spark and manage recruitment, workforce planning and internal talent development, and succession planning activities in order to build a top talent team.
Be a part of this journey and make a positive impact on the world with us!
What you will do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies in alignment with the overall business and top-level HR strategy
- Manage all cyclical HR activities for Spark, including performance management, compensation reviews, employee survey administration, and action planning
- Support the leadership team of Spark in all HR related matters
- In conjunction with the Recruitment function, manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Work closely with the employment brand team to develop and deploy an employment brand that is consistent with the overall Readdle brand but which reflects Spark's unique identity
- Work closely with the people operations team to ensure that all administrative HR activities are conducted effectively, including onboarding of new staff
- Keep abreast of the competitive market, and be aware of compensation and employment brand trends
- Ensure decisions are data-driven based on the HR and recruitment metrics
- Promote the Readdle company values and behaviors and facilitate a positive culture
- Participate and bring your knowledge, expertise, and ideas to the wider HR team
- You have at least 4 years in HR/Recruitment
- You can achieve results through other people, specifically, you can partner with a recruitment team to build efficient, effective talent pools and manage one-off recruitment activities
- You are able to timely diagnose challenges and problem solve
- You are an efficient communicator and have the ability to overcome objections
- You have demonstrable experience with HR & Recruiting metrics
- You are a confident and experienced business partner. You know how to support business leaders through building and developing high-performing teams. You can effectively mentor company managers, team members, and your peers to achieve the best results
- You know how to approach change management
- You are confident with HR systems (we use Lever and BambooHR)
- You have excellent written and spoken English
What you will get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas