At Readdle, we built Spark
to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
Spark’s mission is to simplify communication with email. People use email to communicate at work and run businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to join the team that aims to build the future of business email.
The team is looking for Senior Back End Engineer for high-load backend service. You will work on a distributed cloud service that helps popular iOS email client Spark to perform important notification and productivity-related tasks.
- Build a distributed, a scalable and fault-tolerant system in the cloud using Golang
- Develop tools for running and monitoring the system and ensure reliable operations at optimal performance
- Work closely with product manager and iOS development team to define architecture, protocols, and requirements for new functionalities.
- Solid understanding of back-end technology stack
- Experience with distributed systems and high load services
- Hands-on experience with Golang
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
Will be a plus:
- Maths background
- Contributions to the open-source community
- Hands-on experience with several coding languages
- You are passionate about the product you create
- You always try to predict how your work impacts the user experience and the product results
- You know how to deliver product quality in optimal development time
- You can see both: feature details and a big-picture of the product
- You are a self-driven personality with a blend of intelligence, integrity, and communication skills