As a tech company Readdle is actually about people and solutions, that solve real-life problems for people. We’ve build more then 10 successful and featured products, while one of the most valuable achievements of ours is Readdle Team!
We are excited to announce that we’re looking for a Talent Attraction Manager to grow our team with highly professional and unique people. This is a key position in building a powerful Employer Brand and helping Readdle find those, who are the same passionate, who can make a difference and create something big and meaningful.
A little about you:
- You love meeting new people.
- You can easily differ an introvert from extrovert and find out whether a person is a team player, is he/she reliable etc.
- You know everything about recruitment funnel and the KPIs on each stage.
- As a customer focused person, you provide the best communication experience to all of your “customers” - candidates and hiring managers.
- You are a person, who follows the trends, but leans on the basics: you can evaluate competencies, create a position profile and give a profound feedback on each candidate, you are familiar with variety of assessment methods.
- You have a solid experience in recruitment and you know for sure - it has a lot from Marketing. So you are interested in Marketing communications as well. If you are excited with PR and brand building activities - you’ll definitely love this job!
About the Role:
- Talent Attraction Manager is the voice for Readdle Employer Brand (events, media, PR, networking). Comes up with a Brand Building activities and owns the process from idea to delivery and measuring results.
- Provides interviews and owns “candidate vs company” communication on each stage. Gives support and mentorship to both - candidates and hiring managers.
- Keeps recruitment funnel healthy.
- Knows the capacity, KPIs and goals of each team and can initiate the opening itself or an adjustment to an existing one, if needed.
- Owns the recruitment process over all the sources: direct search, organic response, internship, contractors, referrals, rotations, promotions, staffing agencies and other.
- As a part of HR team is working on internal Readdle brand as well and can easily join different HR initiative - training, on-boarding for new team member, HR administration, internal communication strategies etc.
- Experience with the best practices of resource management
- Experience in PR and Marketing. If you held only marketing positions before, we expect you've successfully interviewed candidates for your team and you are aware of interviewing techniques pretty well
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding of software development industry trends