Working within the Readdle marketing team, the Social Media Marketer is responsible for day-to-day marketing communication and execution of social media deliverables.
We are looking for a person with a bright personality, who can be the voice of Readdle products to millions of our users.
- Develop content strategies of the Readdle brand presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Act as a primary voice of Readdle on its social media channels and provide social campaigns & events that excite Readdle users.
- Create a compelling brand image of Readdle as a company, who puts the customer needs first.
- Provide feedback to Readdle team about users issues/ ideas/ feedback.
- Support key product launches, announcements and initiatives.
- Help Readdle users with all their questions instantly.
- Create and manage online discussions about productivity, Readdle and tech world.
- True passion for the social media marketing that is inherent in day-to-day interactions and activities.
- Advanced knowledge of major and emerging social channels.
- Proficient in social media analytics and measurement.
- Ability to understand Readdle business and marketing objectives and how to translate those into social media communication.
- Passion for working hard and be ready to put up with sleepless night.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding the principles of good design. Being able to create simple graphic assets in Adobe Photoshop and produce specifications for the design team.
- Strong project management skills with high attention to details.
- Ability to work as a team member, yet you have to be proactive and take responsibility.
- You should be plugged in into tech industry and know what’s going on.
- Have true passion for the social media marketing that is inherent in day-to-day interactions and activities.
- Are collaborative and team-oriented, yet a self-starter.
- Have commitment to ensure all activities undertaken are as successful as possible.