Have you ever wanted copy text from an image that you’ve stumbled across? It may be an interesting quote in an image post on social media, an important paragraph of information in a magazine or newspaper, or just some numbers in a table on a piece of paper that you’d taken a photo of to remember later. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could automagically extract and copy text from images on your iPhone or iPad?
Scanner Pro is a document scanner app for iPhone and iPad that lets you create high-quality scans of photos using the cameras on your device. It includes a powerful OCR feature built-in that enables you to extract and copy text from images scanned using the app. Here’s our detailed guide that explains how to extract and copy text from an image on iPhone and iPad using Scanner Pro and its powerful iPhone OCR feature.
How to Extract Text from Images on iPhone or iPad:
- Get Scanner Pro from the App Store and launch the app.
- Tap the orange + button to start a new scan.
- Take a photo of what you want to extract text from, or tap on the Gallery icon to choose the image from the Photos app.
- Scanner Pro will automatically detect borders from your photos and generate a high-quality scanned image.
- Tap on the Text tab at the top to view all the text extracted from your document. Scanner Pro automatically recognizes text on the document using OCR, allowing you to extract and copy text from this scanned PDF.
Scanner Pro is a fast & easy-to-use portable scanner app for iPhones and iPads. Quickly create high-quality digital scans just by taking a photo and automatically convert them to PDFs or JPGs to share them anywhere. And with its incredible OCR capabilities, Scanner Pro 8 can instantaneously help you extract text from documents with ease.
Get Scanner Pro and switch to the best scanner app for iPhone and iPad.