Our flagship app, Scanner Pro, gets an amazing update, that uses new technology for real-time border detection.
Scanner Pro is a universal app that turns an iPhone or iPad into a portable scanner. Now you can scan receipts, pages, documents, business cards and share them. It has created the whole mobile document scanning niche in 2009. Almost 800,000 users worldwide scan hundreds of documents on the go. Scanner Pro was featured by Apple and Evernote many times, moreover, it’s been #1 business app in 20 countries for 2 years.
The latest update adds tremendous power to the app, an it is an inevitable step in its evolution. Real-time border detection technology works perfectly and makes it very easy for the user to see which part of the document will be scanned.
You can see a short video of Scanner Pro real-time border detection in action
How Scanner Pro is different from the picture you can take with the iPhone/ iPad camera?
– it automatically crops the document and makes the scan more readable
– it removes shadows and corrects perspective
– it can save scans as b/w document
– it scans multipage documents and saves them as a single PDF file
– it allows you to share your scans: automatically unload to Dropbox, Evernote, etc.
So the main difference is that you get a good looking PDF file, instead of a blurry image with background.
We’re giving away 5 promo codes for Scanner Pro 4.5 ($6.99).
If you want to win simply follow these steps:
1) Share this article on Facebook or Twitter.
2) Follow @Readdle on Twitter (so we can drop you a direct message with the promo code)
3) Alternatively, you can comment below saying why do you want Scanner Pro and how would you use it.
We’ll randomly choose 5 lucky winners tomorrow and give away the codes.
P.S. You can download Scanner Pro from the AppStore