If you travel frequently or have a limited data plan, you may want to learn how to download music and videos on your iPhone. This is a great way to keep yourself entertained, even while you're offline. You can download videos on your iPhone to watch while traveling by plane or save your favorite songs to listen during your morning commute. This also helps you save some cellular data as you can download everything using your home Wi-Fi and then enjoy your favorite tracks and movies without worrying about the internet connection.
This is where our free Documents app comes in handy. Besides being a powerful file manager, Documents works great as a music and video downloader for iPhone. Its built-in browser allows you to save songs, videos, books, documents, and literally anything from the web.
Get Documents for free if you haven't done so yet.
Let's see how to use Documents to download music and movies on your iPhone.
How to download free music and videos on iPhone:
- Download Documents for free and launch the app.
- Tap the blue compass icon at the bottom right to open the built-in browser in Documents.
- Navigate to the webpage which allows you to download free music or videos.
- Tap the download link or button.
- Rename the file if needed and select where to save it. By default, Documents saves your files to the dedicated Downloads folder.
- The download has begun! You can access the download manager at the bottom of the screen to see all your active downloads.
After the song or movie is saved, you can find it in the Downloads folder in Documents. From there, you can share your file with other apps (for example, move the downloaded video to the Photo Library).
Documents also works great as a music and video player. Just tap a song or movie to play it. The app lets you create playlists and shuffle tracks as well as watch videos with subtitles and change the playback speed.
Once you've learned how to download music and videos on your iPhone, it's time to practice. Download Documents for free and enjoy your favorite songs and movies wherever you are.