Have you found a web page you desperately want to save, mark up, or share with your colleagues? With our free Documents app, it's pretty straightforward to save a webpage as PDF on iPhone and iPad. Then, you can easily annotate this file, share, and sync it with a cloud.
How to save a web page on iPhone and iPad:
- Download Documents for free and launch it.
- On iPhone, tap the compass icon at the bottom right to open the built-in browser. On iPad, tap Browser on the sidebar.
- Navigate to the webpage you want to save.
- Tap … More at the top right.
- Select Save as PDF.
- Decide where to download the file. By default, Documents saves it in the Downloads folder.
Would you like to save a web page in formats other than PDF? Just tap Save Page and pick the desired format. Besides PDF, you can download a web page as an HTML file or Web Archive.
Once you have saved a web page, Documents presents you with a wide range of options: You can annotate a PDF, compress it, sync with a cloud, or even share it with your computer.
Download Documents for free and get a central hub for all your files!